Washing Machine - AEG Lavamat 61300

The machine does not appear to be allowing hot water to enter during its washing cycle. The hot water feed to the machine is Ok as I have tested it in a bucket. Having taken top of the machine off I can only assume it is something electrical that controls the hot water inlet valve or the valve itself. When I took the hot water hose off the machine to check the feed the entrance to the valve appeared clear. There is a small sieve filter at the feed connection which appeared clear but did not want to be removed. I also took the opportunity of removing the usual debris that gets in the bottom pump out filter.

Any thoughts will be appreciated before I call the engineer

Reply to
martin-ann