RavenHeat CSI 85AT Condensing fanned combi Problem

A couple of weeks ago the Fan ceased on the boiler, British gas came ou

and on the third visit replaced it? ever since the boiler was fixed have a problem with the pressure.

If I set the pressure to 1 bar + the height in meters of the highes radiator, approx 1.4bar the pressure release valve kicks in after abou half an hour once the pressure goes over 3 bar. The pressure drops t about 2 bar while the heating is on, but once the heating turn off an cools down the pressure is back down to 0 and the heating will no start untill you add pressure again?

I have tried adding only 0.5 bar and it still goes over 3 bar and vent pressure

-- mlegdon

Reply to
mlegdon

Either the expansion vessel is flat and needs pumping up, or replacing if it's got a leak. See the Sealed CH FAQ:

FAQ also describes a temporary fix, using one of your radiators as the expansion vessel.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks for that I will try it tomorrow

-- mlegdon