Potterton Suprima 80 Lock outs

We have had a Potterton Suprima 80 for 8 years. It ran fine for 5, but the last 3 years have turned into a nightmare which gets worse. We have had 3 PCBs, the last one fitted 10 days ago, and the boiler is still locking out. The thermistor and associated sensor have been changed 3 times as well.

Does anyone know what more we can do to get this thing running as I believe it should; i,e, without locking out?

Any advice welcome.

TIA John

Reply to
John Edgar

In article , John Edgar scribeth thus

Where those PCB's CETLED ones?...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

I don't immediately recognise the name

Reply to
geoff

In article , geoff scribeth thus

Me neither ... well its -something- like that I thought you might have superior knowledge;)..

Reply to
tony sayer