Plastic nubbins

I am after a load of little plastic things.

The exact dimensions aren't important but, they are about 2 cm long and 1cm thick, with a couple of depressions, one at the end so it can be pushed into a hole and one in the middle of the remaining length so that when something is placed on it it will not slip. I hope that made some sense, it may look a little like this,

#### #### ################# ################# #### ####

Can anyone suggest where I might look for such a thing?

Cheers, Rick

Reply to
R D S

Do you mean something like

?id=27995&ts=59160

TMC

support theme.

Reply to
R D S

Printed circuit board standoffs? Maplin, RS, etc

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Cracking idea, cheers.