Phones - slightly OT

A quick search has brought up this:

line and up to six extensions for £130 - has voicemail facilities and quite a few other features. I'm sure there are others out there too and you may even be able to get this one cheaper elsewhere - as I say, only a quick search!

Reply to
Ric

Minor point, but if the dect phone in one room can communicate with a base station in the other room, there was not much point in installing the phone extension wire in the first place, and you could achieve the same result with one dect base and two handsets. ;-) If the rooms are out of dect range then you also have a problem with this approach.

Reply to
John Rumm

I expect that you will need to be in range of BOTH bases from both phones.

I think you would be better off looking for a small PBX solution.

Reply to
John Rumm

There are DECT phone built especially for PABX use - Alcatel for instance - so look at these.

Reply to
G&M

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:14:02 +0100, "Neil Jones" strung together this:

One of these.

here.
a useful little system, uses ordinary analogue phones and has quite a few good features.

Reply to
Lurch

Thanks

Reply to