Part 2 float valve

Ive just fitted a part 2 valve to my flats c/w tank but I am stil

getting a fairly constant drip coming from the plastic exit spout.An explanations. Also I found it difficult to seal the union between th c/w pipe & the threaded opening of the new valve. I noticed on the ol assembly that the inside of the threaded inlet was bevelled , should have inserted some sort of rubber/fibre washer at the union nut. Thank you

-- mikehh

Reply to
mikehh