OT. Rubble Sacks

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Under the camouflage net?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Probably under someone's floor with that lost screwdriver!

Reply to
john

"The Medway Handyman" wrote

Right now I'd be looking for a thief with the first name Barney.

Reply to
TheScullster

Yep, they're with my cordless drill.

Reply to
Bob Martin

You do have a side rack inside your van don't you? They'll be filed under B for bags, rubble. The bloke who did the windows had an impressively tidy van with wooden frame built in for holding everything and everything was neatly in place.

Reply to
mogga

With both my heat guns and my second-best router. Oh, adn the USB lead for the camera before last.

Reply to
Skipweasel

They're behind you...

Rubble sacks have now been bred to have a homing instinct.

If you go back to Wickes, they've probably got a shelf full of them that have found their way back. By selling the homing type it eases their stock control, eleminates the need for re-ordering and increases their profit cos they sell the same bags many times.

What you actually need is a bag reprogramming device so they stay with you and won't go back to Wickes. I can supply one at the very reasonable price of =A349.99 + delivery.

Simple innit.

John

Reply to
John

If they're anything like B&Q rubble bags, they'll be no great loss.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Wickes probably could do with some help in that area

Reply to
Andy Hall

Are you a B&Q employee? Are you a B&Q official? Do you have any connection with Kingfisher plc? Are you in any way acting on their behalf?

Reply to
Paul Herber

In message , Man at B&Q writes

Maybe SF has pasted them over the logos on the side of your van (as above. :)

Reply to
Si

Oh no they're not.

Reply to
nafuk

No, no, no and no.

It's just that I seem to shop there a lot and remembered the Man at C&A ads from the 70s/80s.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

They're dowmn the back of the sofa.

Reply to
soup

Ahh, it's not just me then. Bought a pack of them from Screwfix just before xmas & haven't seen them since.

Apparently there's a planet in a far-distant galaxy populated by various types of rubble-sack life-forms. Near the biro planet. Or so we are told by an enterprising character who, coincidentally, has a thriving business in miscellaneous rubble sacks. :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

It's OK chaps I've found them.

Some idiot put my plumbing bits box on top of them.

Can't get the staff............

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You obviously need a Rubble Sacks box.