OT : PING :- Mary Fisher

Did you get your name from the CIA training pack or is that really your name and the CIA thing is just a coincedence?

Reply to
soup

No idea what you mean :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

Oh yes you do Mary. Your secret's out now - you're the northern representative of TMH Inc which is really just a cover for the CIA.

Reply to
Si

Waaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhh!

I don't know what TMH is either :-)

My name is Mary Fisher and I claim the £5 ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

FFS - the medway handyman

Reply to
geoff

Quick Mary - we've been rumbled. Put Operation Ferret into immediate operation.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ah but what's FFS...??

Reply to
Lobster

The Berkeley "Fast File System," originally introduced in the 1984. Commonly used in implementations of BSD everywhere as a lower layer of UFS (alongside LFS).

Reply to
Andy Hall

JFGI FFS -

geoff

F. Firth Stephen. :)

Reply to
Si

SSssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I tried to put them off ... play all innocent ... flutter eyelashes ... usually works ... well it does when you do it!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

CiA is NOT (in this case) the american spooks, it is a training organisation, which is the umbrella organisation for the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) a sample test for which includes formatting and setting out a PowerPoint presentation for a company of which a Mary Fisher is the Managing Director.

soup

the same parish.

Yes, it's real, Fisher is far less interesting than my maiden name. When we married Spouse wanted to change his name to mine but I was too traditional. Also, it's easier to pronounce and spell - and remember.

I've never even been a fictional MD :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Soup should be banned for his last post, he shattered all our delusions with facts!

Reply to
Broadback

Sorry, won't happen again. (what's the code for the contrite smiley? ;) )

Reply to
soup

:-/

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Actually the organisation for the ECDL in the UK is the British Computing Society.

CIA is one amongst several providers of training materials and courseware.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'm glad you explained that :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

I always view that as an askance look (as in mouth & nose are squished to one side) but everyone else seems to view it differently. (-:

Reply to
Si

How about {:-X }

:-X