OT Good News

No, its simply establishes a case for BIGGER energy sources. Not more of them

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You may be right but I am unclear what's wrong with increased numbers of what we have now. Are you saying you would, for instance, argue against a greater number of nuclear power stations if they were the same as (or smaller than) the ones we have now and insist that we really must have

*bigger* ones?
Reply to
Robin

The possibility of burying nuclear waste in Cumbria is being explored. It will cost more then the Channel Tunnel to construct.

doesn't like this to be mentioned.

Reply to
harry

So does the NHS When did you last use the channel tunnel? When did you last use electricity? When did you last see a doctor?

It only costs because people are so scared of it.

Its a high price to pay for being ignorant as pigshit.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Oh so TurNiP knows better than everyone else then? That puts you thicker than pigshit.

Reply to
harry

IN this case, yes.

No. It doesn't harry.