OT Cat on a "drive"

I smashed my mobile phone to bit earlier today (accidental).

So I borrowed the next door but one neighbours phone. I found this in the photos in the camera:-)

That my cat and that's Pauls "driveway"

ARWadsworth

Looks like the cat is taking a dump to me!!

Reply to
Toby

Looks like a big one:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In article , ARWadsworth scribeth thus

Reply to
tony sayer

Crikey. Don't fancy arriving home pissed there.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Love the landscaping ;)

Reply to
brass monkey

Your cat is having a crap on it.

Your cat's crap will look better out of the pair come morning.

Reply to
Phil L

Reply to
The Other Mike

Catnap v.t.

---------- To have the intention to bundle a feline into the boot of a car and drive off but to fall asleep on the sofa instead.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

:-)

Reply to
Gib Bogle

A fine example of Do It Yourself, :-@

Reply to
whisky-dave

Ours is one of only a few small front gardens in our street that has any grass left on it. The rest have been paved/concreted over by the morons who complain they are being flooded by the local river. Anyway, they seem to think it is ok for their rat-dog-terriers to shit on our lawn. A firethorn hedge is soon to show them different.

Reply to
michael newport

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Well I have posted enough videos and pictures of the driveway over the year or so.

Paul was good amusement for most of the group. I do miss him sometimes.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

My dog is on a lead when taken out. I have poo bags in my pocket but have yet to use one. I am a responsible pet owner. Irresponsible cat owners do not give a shit where their vermin pets shit.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

So what do you do with your dog's shit then?

Reply to
Tim Streater

I'd imagine he just licks it up.

Reply to