OT Cat on a "drive"

Only because it's on a lead. It will still shit in public areas, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dogs still shit when on a lead. My last dog never had a shit whilst on the lead, neither does this one. I have no idea why not.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

No.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

That's animals for you. Live and let live.

Unless you want to know about the time I had a shit in someones garden when I was walking home from the pub:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not necessarily.

And its leagally entitled to in many cases.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Have I missed something here?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Do you kick the shit out of him at home?

Reply to
brass monkey

It's a she and don't try to insult my intelligence. I can tell that you are a typical cat owner. Does your cat shit in your home? Hmmmmmm?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

brass monkey is a dog owner if my memory of his earlier posts is correct.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

4 mini shit machines errr dogs here.

If they did they'd get a boot up the arse.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , Mr Pounder writes

As opposed to their cats which do ... ha ha

Reply to
geoff

And... the point is...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

David

Reply to
Lobster

A very old one?

You seem to be responding to a lot of very old messages today Brian.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+