A cat has got broken my lawnmower blades

Please help. I have recently purchased a lawn mower from a friend. Its one of them styles with thick metal blades. Unfortunately, when i was mowing my lawn this afternoon, a cat jumped into the path of my lawnmower. I have politely left the cat on my next door neighbours doorstep as they have gone out somewhere. However, its tail and front legs seem to have got jammed in the mechanism. How can i remove the legs and tail? Any help will be appreciated

Reply to
allhailkingryan

Suck them out. Don't forget the hair.

David Hare-Scott