OT: Am I missing something?

but what do you wash it all (sp) with if not your hands?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

He licks.

Reply to
dennis

Thats all cats do to keep clean. And they survive without hand wash.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

you ever been bitten by a pussy tho Adam?......

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

snipped-for-privacy@c11g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...

He's probably had his hand in one...

(Sorry....I'll get me coat...)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yes. I needed to visit casualty that day. Not much fun trying to remove a ferel cat from your thigh.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

what were you trying to do to it?!?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Yep, don't wash your hands, it ain;t rocket science you know ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

But that's only once a day.

I wash hands BEFORE doing stuff. Like BEFORE cooking, or food prep, not AFTER dong stuff like taking a piss.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Actually your gut and arse are the major source of potential infections, not your hands.

wash your arse, not your hands.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

he thought it was a pussy.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Rescue it from a snare. One of the more unpleasant jobs I get to volunteer for.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I work in a lot of unhyghenic places. I carry a set of wipes to try to clean my hands before eating after working in such places.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

entry and exit points from the alimentary canal are both bacterially bad news - I think you'll find.

A medical colleague assures me human bites are far more injurious than animal bites in terms of microbial load (as all of the bugs in the human bite are commensals)

Is the practice of not washing your hands after going to the toilet "normal for Norfolk" perchance?

Cheers (but no handshake) Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Suffolk mate.

Where we can aim straight and not pee on our hands.

Although IIRC urine is relatively disinfectant..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

local customs die hard eh?

mmmm

tho not enough to help the "communal free pub peanut" sufferers...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Mmmm again. Urine is sterile at the point of exit from the body. Loaded as it is, though, with yummy organic compounds, it doesn't stay that way for long.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well that's something else you have got wrong. Its not going to harm you but it may well harm others.

Reply to
dennis

Tell that to someone with a bladder infection.

Reply to
dennis

That's the obvious exception.

Reply to