Orbital sander at Aldi

A few months ago, I bought a =EF=BF=BD7 palm sander from Netto - works grea= t, and when it packs in, I'll bin it. What's the problem?

Reply to
Zeke

Vibration. Makes significant use a problem. However, the motor is probably not rated for more than very short bursts.

The actual and opportunity cost in going and getting a replacement.

That's all before one takes into account the use and waste of materials.

Reply to
Andy Hall

If it's like round here, the local papers will have been full of stories saying "no one wants this Tesco" and the like. If your scenario proves true it will prove the opposite.

Reply to
Tony Bryer