Andrew McKay wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If you blow in me ear

mike r

Reply to
Mike Ring

Can't do that - it's Saturday.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Maybe its be cosh we are all getting a bit too pished?

Reply to
John Rumm

"Gnube" wrote | "Owain" wrote: | >Are septics still allowed then? I thought we'd all got to have | >klargesters now. | "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by | those who have not got it." - G.B. Shaw

I'm not a cynic, I'm a stoic.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I just can't find the newsgroup to which you refer. :-)) LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

(Nice catch!) ;O)

Well as long as it's not antisceptic we'll be fine! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

The stoic brings the baby and you wash it in the cynic.

© My mum, 1900&several.
Reply to
Dave Plowman

Dave Plowman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk:

Not on my planet

Mike

Reply to
Mike Ring

EASY! (grrr..) ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

lol

Reply to
Ophelia

I do *snort*

Reply to
Ophelia

LOL

Reply to
Ophelia

Is it a Ferkin Merkin or a normal Merkin ?

Reply to
BigWallop

As the wife of the patient in the next bed said to a friend of mine when he was in hospital the other week, "He's so much more comfortable now he's had that cafeteria fitted".

Reply to
parish

I'm a Gnu, with poo on me' shoe. Yes, I'm an Gnu and how do you do. :-))

Everyone join in now !!!!

What a wonderful fish are soles What a beautiful fish are soles A nicer fish, never seen on a dish Are Soles, Are Soles

Reply to
BigWallop

But do you know what a merkin is?

Reply to
parish

It's better to have loved a short, than never to have a loved a tall. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Not to worry, SWMBO is a nurse so I'll go and see her :-)

Reply to
parish

How do you do?

Reply to