O/T: Ebay DIY "business"

No, you just make more profit on every third job

Reply to
Richard Conway

That will be great until someone invents the "1 Screw" CO detector!

Off to the garage to invent.......

Paul

Reply to
Paul-S8

Could you post it to the chap who runs the ebayinfo site? Some great stuff over there it will be in company with!

Reply to
Adrian C

I suspect the real bisuness is the sale of valueless files to the bored and curious.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Blah blah blah.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Well, yes, of course - but what's wrong with that? I've bought a ton of useless crap on ebay, this is quite literally a drop in the ocean...

Reply to
Grunff

That's Duplanning, is it not? 1/3 less people offer that. There must be a fantastic market waiting to be cracked.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Not many.

People want trepanners like they want a hole in the head.

Reply to
Aidan

Watch out, sire. Mr Plowman will be along soon to pinch that line for his taglines collection ;-)

Reply to
Adrian C

Dave P ought to add that one to his sig database.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Done. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So how about a prize for the first person who spots it in actual use - I'm assuming it's entirely random? How many entries you have by the way!!??)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ok. I'll post a bottle of the finest champagne as a prize - via e-mail.

It's meant to be, but sometimes it seems to pick up key words. But probably just coincidence.

About 5 pages worth - at 1600 x 600. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Did you leave feedback saying 'I'll be drilling two holes and installing carbon monoxide detectors in no time!' ;-)

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ