Noisy TRVs

I have some noisy TRVs - they are on the return instead of the flow and whilst they claim to be reversible they are clearly a little sensitive to a reversed flow and rattle for a while before closing.

Should I put the valve on the other end (swap with lockshield) - or turn the valve 90 degrees so that the inlet becomes the outlet. The latter seems easiest.

Regards

John

Reply to
DerbyBoy