No 2 Pozi screwdriver bits

I did the same with my Makita TD020. The long bits supplied were the poorest quality bits I've ever used. Presumably they were made of titanium nitride coated cheese, they shattered after a few screws.

The own brand bits I buy in bulk from Axminster were much better.

Reply to
Mike

Plasterboard screws

Reply to
Mike

The PZ2 ones weren't up to much - but my PZ3s were (still are) pretty good.

I have got what I think are Axminster Ti coated ones which work very well. But don't go buying - I might be mis-remembering exactly which ones they are. Def. Ti coated. Def. from Axminster. Brand is uncertain but likely their own.

Reply to
Rod

Thanks for your comments, everyone. I've ordered a box of DeWalts, so we'll see how long they last...

Rumble

Reply to
Dave Osborne