Moulding?

I need some softwood moulding of this cross section to repair one of my front windows

't find it in the sheds & I can't phone around because I don't know how to describe it.

Anyone know what its called please?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman used his keyboard to write :

Probably your best bet is to take a sample along to a local joinery shop - if they don't have it they can probably some up for you.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Should that be 'sum up'?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Frank Erskine formulated the question :

My keyboard My keyboard the word 'make', as in '...make some up for you.'. the word 'make', as in '...make some up for you.'.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Harry Bloomfield has brought this to us :

That was downright weird.....

I guess there must be some corruption taking place by my ISP.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield