Wood moulding channel section, where to buy?

I'm after a wood moulding channel section and I'm finding it difficult to find any.

I want something like a 15mm square section with a 5mm slot in it, the dimensions aren't that critical though, anything around that sort of size will do and it doesn't even have to be symmetrical.

Can anyone suggest a supplier? All the obvious candidates (B&Q, Wickes, etc.) all have the same range of angles, quadrants and decorative shapes but nothing like a channel.

Reply to
cl

purchase a length of 15mm square section and run a circular saw along it?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Make your own from a plank. Cut the slot first with router or circular saw and then cut the piece off. Only a few minutes work.

Reply to
harry

I have a router so could use that, however if I can buy it ready made it would be easier.

Reply to
cl