MiniInTheBox failed login

Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password' Opt to receive new password via email. New password received. Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' !

I've repeated this sequence three times now, same result each time. They give no phone number or email address so I see no way of sorting it out.

Anyone else met this ?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

There is a 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.

Reply to
Andy Cap

Thanks Andy - I hadn't noticed that, but guess what ? To send a message you have to log in first !!!

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

I've had similar experiences with various websites when they get too busy. It seems to be the only message they're capable of producing. Equiniti share dealing comes to mind

Reply to
stuart noble