Margaret Thatcher RIP;!...

Another +1

Everybody knew which side of the fence they stood on ~30 years ago, I doubt many have changed their opinion since then. Just because she's now dead and there are naysayers still alive trying to rake over old arguments, doesn't really change much.

Reply to
Andy Burns

+2. I voted for her because she represented my interests. Unfortunately, being in office means loosing touch with a constituency. We need her like again.
Reply to
djc

Not unless you are offering better that the 36DD puppies I get to play with.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

She'd only just croaked when the jokes started:

Jimmy Savile greets Maggie Thatcher at the Pearly Gates. "What are you up here for then?" asks Savile. "Shafting miners" she replies. "Me too" beams Savile.

David Cameron has just sent his official letter to the Thatcher residence. It starts "I regret to inform you that due to recent events you now have too many bedrooms."

Thatcher has only been in hell two hours and she's already shut down 3 furnaces.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

hands and knees.

Buyer's market - still it's what she said she wanted, stupid cow.

She also set back the cause of feminism by years. A strident auld bag did nobody any favours, least of all many talented and more compassionate women who would have done a better job than her. She was so determined to be /show that she was tough that she out-toughed the guys, more fool her.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That's how I found out she was dead - I got a text message with the jokes.

Reply to
ARW

By f*ck; I never thought I'd read something of yours I actually agreed with.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You're embarrassing yourself. Put the bottle down and go to bed.

Reply to
Richard

One of the wankers then. Perhaps you'd like to pass that on to the tosser.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well seen who the closet toerags are around here.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I can't be arsed now, but if she'd croaked it within a year or two of being ousted, I'd have flown over to piss on her.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Any employer who allowed that deserved to go out of business. Of course stories like that abound, but are more often than not proved false.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If anyone showed how stupid it is to associate courage with possession of testicles, it's Thatcher.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Define 'closet toerag'

You have your opinions, I have mine. Seems that in your tiny mind, only yours are allowed. Oh silly me... left wing does not permit that.

Reply to
Richard

On Tuesday 09 April 2013 01:07 Dave Plowman (News) wrote in uk.d-i-y:

It was certainly true in British Rail that sick days were viewed as additial leave entitlement.

And sickness would spike on Derby Day at Epsom in the area and other similar events.

That from an ex BR driver I know personally... He was the complete opposite and rather looked down on that sort of activity.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Head and shoulders above every PM that we have had since.

Those who are whinging are incapable of understanding when someone has done them a favour. If she was so wrong then the pygmies by the name of Bliar and Brown had 13 years to change things but they did nothing.

However they're nothing like as harmful and the wankers we have nowadays such as Fred Goodwin, Lord Stevenson, James Crosby, Andy Hornby etc.......

Reply to
Mark

So, everyone's gotta die sometime.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

At least this should mean the end of "What will happen when Thatcher dies?"

(Except the lunatic fringe who will insist she is alive in a cryogenic tank somewhere. Dark Star anyone?)

Reply to
polygonum

You really are a stupid man if you believe that the bitch did nothing but good.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon