Lorries of concrete--or There always will be England

Got the ready mix experts to check my volume calculations.Could not do it because they could not find their volume calculator.Phoned back-my 13 metre foundation needed 13 cubes of ready mix.When I pointed out that would need more than 1 truck they still could not work out the point was in the wrong place.In the days of imperialism this would not have happened-or------------.

Reply to
tom patton

I think we get the point

Reply to
Alex

What point? You haven't quoted *anything*.

Reply to
Chris Bacon