Loose soft close growler seat

I've tried but it's beaten me, any idea how I tighten one of these up?

've removed the 2 grub screws which seems to have had little effect, I've tried lifting & sliding it forward, but don't want to use too much force & break it. The growler is the flush against the wall type, so no access behind. Any pointers much appreciated.

CD

Reply to
CD

Probably nuts beneath, and the seat fitted to the pan before it was installed. ie, you may have to remove the pan to get it off.

Reply to
harryagain