LOL,such fun ( IMM is a maniac)

Any trick cyclists amongst the group who could help this looney get put away.

ATB Kris

Reply to
Kris

No, in this group he'd have to turn himself in!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just kill file him. Works a treat. He ceases to exist.

Where do people like him find the time for their newsgroup actions ? Must be a very sad lonely existence.

More to be pited than laughed at I suppose.

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

In order to truly appreciate pleasure, you must also have experienced pain....

(well, that's what the lady in black leather says.)

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Well, I was wondering...when you have a thread on 'Nail pullers'....!

Reply to
Bob Eager

As I reported a short time ago on this forum, it's actually quite fun to kill file him and then read other people's responses to him - and try to work out what IMM might have said to lead to those comments.

Occasionally I need to decloak IMM to get the true picture, this is usually coupled with ROT13 just to see if it makes more sense reading what he had to say ;)

PoP

PoP

In message , Kris writes

There's a website called circus2iraq or something. Since minimie is so enthusiastic about his hero's exploits over there to rebuild the country., maybe he should join the m over there and give the locals a laugh too

....... please

Reply to
geoff

I thought you were the laughter maker Maxie.

Reply to
IMM

Please keep me on your killfile.

Reply to
IMM

Poppy boy, you should take notice., as you are a cowboy DIYer attempting to make a living from this.

Now put me in your killfile.

Reply to
IMM

Wrong ng. Go to alt.pervo

Reply to
IMM

Wrong ng. Go to alt.weirdo

Reply to
IMM

Please go back. It is for your own good.

Reply to
IMM

Anything so long as you don't simply ignore his existence completely.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

True. They would missing out on brilliance.

Reply to
IMM

You have this on your hair when you tango?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Nah. Better things to be done with my time.

besides, shoudl have been obvious I was talking about my motorcycle-riding physio.

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS