cyclists

should this geezer not have stopped his fellow cyclist doing exactly the same at the start there.....

Jim GM4DHJ ...

I hope a less scrupulous driver puts the self-righteous vigilante in hospital the next time. he'll want a doctor then.

Reply to
Max Demian

but come on dodging around the corner on the wrong side of the road is just asking to hit somebody .....just annoyed me he didn't jump in front of that cyclist as well....He would have been more balanced....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

He's got a point. 1. Drivers should obey the Highway Code. 2. Cyclists have the same rights as road-users as car drivers do.

Reply to
Scott

I prefer the you tube of John Wayne and cyclists.

Cynic