power washing maniac

I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR of the trunk, including the bottom of the trunk lid. Then he spent well over an hour spraying the rest of this little car at close range, over and over. At one point he sprayed the driveway under and behind the trunk, pushing the liquid to the side out onto the grass. I can' t imagine. Getting rid of forensic evidence?

Reply to
slate_leeper

Bet that kind of spraying took some paint and trim off...

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Did he do anything to dry out the trunk?

A wet trunk is going to smell bad and start to rust.

Reply to
catalpa

Maybe he got rid of his mother-in-law.  Give the guy a break.

Reply to
devnull