Lidl Fugenboys

FYI:

's clone of the oft-mentioned Fugenboy, =A32.99, German-made, three- year guarantee.

No idea whether it's any cop, but I just picked one up as I have some sealing to do in the coming months.

Reply to
mike

As has been mentioned before, linking to the Lidle page that way is no use.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Yes, I did bother. It worked fine then and it works fine now.

What exactly is this linking problem I'm not aware of?

Anyway, it's not hard to find from the home page: Special Offers>16.09>Grout tool ... if you can be bothered.

Reply to
mike

Probably because you have a cookie set on your PC with your postcode in it (or you're looking at a cached page). If folk haven't entered their postcodes before (or have cleared their cookies) then the link doesn't work.

True enough.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Bought some on spec too. Different profiles from Fugenboy so may be a useful addition.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I bought one some years ago (maybe at Pound Shop) Excellent

Reply to
John

Perhaps he was trying to link to the Lidl page :-=)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hm. =A31.99 for duct tape, it's =A31 in Tesco. I might find a use for self adhesive mirror foil somewhere though.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But how long is the roll?

Landscape fabric is £11.99 in Wickes & £12.99 in Wilkinsons. But its a 20m roll in Wickes & a 25m roll in Wilkinsons.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

My mate bought four of the folding metal trestles after seeing mine. When he got there they were £4.99 instead of the advertised price of £6.99!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If you use Mozilla Firefox as a browser you can set the privacy options to delete all private data each time you close the browser. This will go some way to prevent commercial outfits building up a profile on you by tracking your internet activity.

If you use the microsoft browser there might be a similar option, possibly more limited.

For most browsers you can also install CCleaner to scrub your machine clear at the end of each session, or whenever you choose. Its free:

Roger R

's clone of the oft-mentioned Fugenboy, £2.99, German-made, three- year guarantee.

***************

Thanks Mike. And the link works fine for me.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Went to Lidl today and got one

After a bit of practice it does a good job, better than I have ever done before and the wife is happy

Is it a clone

Reading the instructions it states "On the manufacturer's Internet homepage:

you can find further information and tips"

Manufacturer is kiven as Konopka-Consulting-Vertrieb A web search for this takes you straight to the Fugenstar page

Steve

Reply to
Steve Walford

I think the daddy of them is FugenBOY not FugenSTAR that Lidl are selling, hence the suggestion its a clone.

Steven Campbell