kaldewei baths / suppliers / costs

Know of any suppliers with sites where I can check the prices out ?
TIA :-}
I just made the mistake of showing the missus the Kusatsu-Pool on their site :-}
Colin Wilson wrote:

I bought my Kal. at a www.bathstore.com store.

Cheers, they don`t seen to stock it though (or any others that I noticed) - at least by searching by manufacturer name...