Just had this small extension to first dropped on me

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

Reply to
ARW

What a horrible property. Fancy spending all that money on a place like that.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Do they want cornice lighting too?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

What a hideous place!

Reply to
harry

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Reply to
Bod

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

Simon Mason

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Reply to
Bod

I'm looking at that, and expecting it to have 500 50W GU10 downlighters...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

You will be polished up for Kevin's film crew?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Zooming-in to the bottom right corner, with the new grey blocks, the neighbour's wall, ladder and angled downpipe, was it designed by M.C Escher?

Reply to
Andy Burns

It's interesting that the left hand side is sloping in by abut 15 degrees and by designing odd shaped windows and doors it is upright by the middle! Was this by the arty design of the architect hoping for a design award or the shoddy building work?

:-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

I will make a video of it in action when I have the time.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Self-cleaning glass is the answer. I rather like it.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Ok.

Reply to
Bod

That's just the perspective effect of tilting the camera upwards. Notice that the next door houses both appear to be leaning in to the centre of the picture. The effect looks more noticeable on the left than on the right but that's due to the camera leaning slightly down to the left. If you rotate the photo anticlockwise a little to get the horizontals correct it's more evenly balanced each side.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

You would think that with the excess of pixels available these days people would hold the camera upright and crop the foreground out.

When will someone put a shift lens in a phone?

Reply to
dennis

Looks like the yard will turn into a free swimming-pool first time they get some decent rain ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

In your quote you left off the "smiley" I put at the end. I did realise that it was due to lens distortion,

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the building line.

Reply to
harry