Joining PVC pipe

[snip]

But now that we know that are from Oz we can ignore you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I know you've answered your own question now but for future reference for whom it may concern I've several times found myself trying to join nominally 21.5mm[1] overflow waste pipe & fittings & found some makes give a very sloppy fit which solvent cement doesn't fill. Sticks Like Sh*t [2] or Stixall do a good job of joining these: these are more adhesive/ sealants than plain sealants like silicones.

[1] sic: not old size & new [2] which seems to be called just "Sticks Like" now
Reply to
YAPH