Is IMM an implementation of Eliza?

What do they call you people? Whovies or something.

Reply to
IMM

Do you see yourself as Cpn Kirk, or Scottie or Mr Spock?

Reply to
IMM

Can someone explain why people wear yellow DeWalt boots.

< snip drivel >

A snot attempting to convince proper people he knows about computing. How sad.

Reply to
IMM

Who? What? I've never even watched an episode.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That's the Trouble with Tribbles. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Embarrassed over the nearly 15 computers and being Treckie. Get out the closet man. Don't be ashamed of being a nerd.

Reply to
IMM

C'mon IMM, showem what you're made of. Givem a piece of your mind. And I, 4 1, would like to hear about our Tony.

Reply to
crabtree

Does the guy with the themed flat frequent this group? I could live with that sort of decor, but only if the transporter and replicator worked.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Maybe, but my guess is there's a worm in there somewhere that allows one manufacturer to remotely implant its blurb in the memory every month.

Reply to
Peter Taylor

The transporter wouldn't work for me. Not big enough for the BMW...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

You have yellow DeWalt boots? Did you spill paint on them?

Err, that was the end of the post. Are your diodes hurting?

Does just the mention of a virus tax your computing knowledge?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Could be, although it does change about every month. We have the multipoints as heating boilers last month. There will probably be something new for May

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

ZX80??

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I don't think that he can spare it.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Bob Eager writes

Rubbish, even the most basic Eliza programs can give what seem to be intelligent responses

Reply to
geoff

In message , Dave Plowman writes

He's being run on a dual processor system

Reply to
geoff

Nah, Bortran or Cobolox

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

You're not really going to get much of a response , we're talking about you, not to you

Reply to
geoff

Dave Plowman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk:

The blokes what put up my fences has a DeWalt radio.

It was MONSTER

mike r

Reply to
mike ring