IMM is dead - Long live Dr Evil

Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently revealed mug shot!

Reply to
Set Square

I've missed this ! Where ?

Reply to
Mike

The troll is dead, long live the troll..... (hopefully) NOT.

Does anyone know which ISP he is using, I ask this as I have doubt there will be much hope in his NNTP host listening to complaints seeing that it's far east based (China ?)... :~(

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Here:

Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download
to open account

Reply to
Dr Evil

This is the direct URL

:::Jerry::::

In article , :::Jerry:::: writes

Tiscali.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

And Liverpool John Moores uni may get a nice list of your activities.

to open account

Reply to
Dr Evil

In article , Dr Evil writes

Go ahead. We always like a laugh in the office.

For your information:

I don't abuse my accounts. Unlike you.

I have never lost a news server posting account for abuse. Unlike you.

I have never lost an ISP account for abuse. Unlike you.

I post using my real name and with traceable headers. Unlike you.

I don't morph my From: address regularly in a pathetic attempt to evade people's killfiles. Unlike you.

I don't hop from free news server to free news server to abuse their service, provided as a public-spirited gesture. Unlike you.

I don't troll newsgroups using a variety of anonymous nom de plumes. Unlike you.

HTH, HAND.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years? Did someone say something to offend him?

Reply to
Aidan

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr Evil. I mean. Really. Whatever next?

Batman and Robin?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Great idea.

to open account

Reply to
Dr Evil

Ah. Hadn't realised this. Hmm.

Reply to
Mike

But as IMM he achieved the first status after "Harmless" in the classic BBC B game "Elite". As "Dr Evil" he seems genuinely irritating.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Don't need no concordance analysis - this new one went into the killfile so fast, it never touched the sides.

Just rearrange the letters of "Dr Evil".

Reply to
Ian White

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

And Adam before that so he wasn't IMM for 'many years', it just seemed that way. The earliest post I can find from that particular Adam was in December 1999.

It could be that it finally sank into that thick head of his that it as all too easy to turn IMM into dIMM.

Judging by the amount of bath water he needs Fat Bastard should be the next incarnation.

Reply to
Roger

ROFL! Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed. It neatly summarises him/her/it.

Reply to
Aidan

World domination does irritate some people. Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Dr Evil

Only in the Planet of the Apes!

Reply to
Set Square

I notice you were prescient enough to *snip* the answer :-)

Reply to
Andy Wade

Didn't want to spoil the fun. I can't imagine it was intentional, can we expect him to shed the Dr.Evil ID when the penny drops, like some malevolent reptile shedding another skin.

Reply to
Aidan