To Doctor Evil

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

Reply to
fred

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:57 -0000, "fred" strung together this:

Much easier to just killfile the retarded wankbag then you don't see him.

Reply to
Lurch

Then why haven't you? Please killfile me. You must!

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I'd guess he's had his account pulled after all those 'snip rubbish' posts. Which I'd love to know what he meant to achieve by.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Because you are so amusing, you are the biggest joke on here.

Reply to
Kaiser

Someone who goes by the name of Cheese and thinks he is not a joke. Fascinating.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Who is Cheese?

Reply to
Kaiser

I hope not, I enjoy winding him up.

Reply to
Kaiser

If I'm right, his account was pulled as IMM. Hence morphing to the present moniker - and others. But his 'style' is such that if he called himself Princess Diana he'd be sussed out after a couple of posts. Basically, near illiterate.;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Kaiser? Cheese? Does anyone have any idea what he's on about? Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

Reply to
Aidan

I suspect he's trying to think of Kaese, but as we know thinking isn't his forte (anyone know what is?)

Reply to
Rob Morley

Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Reply to
mike

You are correct Kaiser was derived from Caesar meaning Emperor.

IMM / Doctor Evil was confused at birth and can't even remember his own name, that's why he has so many aliases.

Reply to
Kaiser

He has confused 'Kaiser' = big cheese, with 'Käse' = cheese.

I mean, it's only three letters different right?

That's over 50% which is enough for a pass in today's education system.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He doesn't have any fortes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yup. As in Bliars 'cheesy' grin.

Who knows.

Def Heffalumpi, semper disputandum est....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

Another new alias?

Reply to
Kaiser

Cheese is cheese....