I can speaking chinese

  • posted

???????????????(??)? ? ? ???????

Reply to
洪通

That's nice for you dear.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

On Monday 06 January 2014 07:46 The Natural Philosopher wrote in uk.d-i-y:

"Hello everyone, I am a person of Georgia, there are Chinese (Chinese) door I need to be able to communicate online"

Isn't it customary to say something about being young and fit at this point?

Reply to
Tim Watts

But my speech synth merely says chinese leter each time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

??????????????????

jgh

Reply to
jgh

Hmmm. Don't know if this is going to work ... ???? ??? ??? ????

Reply to
Huge

or, Hello, I am an Asian person, Mandarin (Chinese) need I can online communication depending on whick translator.

Reply to
F Murtz

Nope.

Reply to