Honeywell Ball & O ring kit for Motorised valve

One of the motorized zone valves Honeywell V4043H in my central heating system have failed. I have confirmed that if I use a new power head, the valve still does not close when no power is applied.

Since removing the whole body is difficult because of lack of access, I would like to know if it is equally effective to replace just the Ball & O Ring Kit- Part 272742A

Are there any considerations that I should be aware of?

I have replaced the heads and the bodies, but never just the ball and O ring.

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo

BES do them. No particular challenges, as I recall.

There was formerly some chemical in Fernox inhibitors hat caused the balls to swell, ISTR. Search for swollen balls.

Reply to
Onetap