High gloss white board

I am trying to rebuild a DIY vanity unit and other bits and pieces in my bathroom. I would like to buy some high gloss white board and doors but can't seem to find anywhere that sells it. The nearest thing is the bog standard white conti board.

Does anyone know where to get this stuff?

Reply to
Haron

Anyone who sells kitchen doors - e.g. IKEA.

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf