Which white gloss

I have a number of damaged doors to repaint so could I use the white gloss in a spray gun or is it better to use a brush? The doors will have to be taken off anyway and I have all the gear to spray paint cars.

Alan

Reply to
Roberts

A mate of mine did that. He heated up the gloss to make it thin enough to spray rather than thin it. Results looked pretty good.

Reply to
John Rumm