Great idea for domestic cats

Serious discussion:

Cats fur, like their wild ancestors in Africa has all the properties to become a stylish, warm and waterproof garment of clothing. Coats, jackets, gloves, hats, suits etc.. The possibilities are endless you could even make some outerwear for your dog from it, or golf club covers. I have a large shed and was thinking of putting a couple of nice looking cats in it (probably start with black) Introduce a few mice and let the operation begin, feed the mice and!! Trademark (the cats feed and breed)Trademark. After a few months the population of the FUR STOCK has increased greatly allowing the harvest of the pelts. I am sure this industry could take off with cat garments being seen on catwalks, magazines and high streets. DISCUSS.......