Loft insulation bargain

FYI For a limited time B&Q have rolls of insulation 200mm thick. 3 rolls in a pack for £5.

mark

Reply to
mark

is it 1mm wide? ;)

Reply to
Jules

5.4 sq.m. total.

mark

Reply to
mark

I was wondering why insulation has been selling so cheap recently - I got the answer yesterday from a Letting Agent - apparently, for rented properties, the minimum thickness required for 'A' rating is now 270mm, so generally, if no insulation is fitted, then 200mm is useless for such circumstances.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

"A.Lee" wrote

What about 100/150mm between the joists and 200mm cross laid?

Reply to
TheScullster

If this carries on, they will have to start building higher roof spaces :-)

Reply to
Harry Stottle

If this carries on those making the rules need their arses kicking. The law of dimishing returns kicks in.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice