German style toilets?

Better shelve this - looks like crap.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Too much fried food does the same for me.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Didn't this start with thread(worms) down the pan?

Reply to
Andy Champ

En el artículo , Jules Richardson escribió:

Woddles lives in a tin shack, he doesn't have a bath.

This is Woddles washing his hands in the bog:

Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

Mike Tomlinson

I don't do this, I don't do that, I wash dishes every month or when I'm down to drinking coffee from glasses etc. Oh, I forgot, for 40 years, in spades. I'm in his killfile y'know, it feels like i've been awarded the CDM. Yep, there are many pricks around. But you hafta laugh :D

Reply to
brass monkey

Australia currently 9th with 7 (spit) gold medals.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , brass monkey writes

And that's only because they stole them

Reply to
geoff

What sort of making a fool of oneself are you talking about Rodney? The sort of fool who knows what he buys and how much he pays for it, or the sort of fool on the other side of the world who claims he knows what someone else bought by means of what? Are you claiming to have telepathic powers Wodney? From here they look like telepathetic powers.

Yes, fine example of Australian gibberish above. I saw it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Sure it wasn't a fella in drag? Very popular in Oz, apparently.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well she had a bit of a square jaw but everything else was in the right place and no Adam's apple so close enough to female for government work.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I used to like Aussie burds; dead practical they were, could weld, tie up sheep, string fences, strip engines and all that shit and you could shag them. Nowadays, that's been lost - they seem to be all carping radical feminists who are intent on emasculating Aussie men.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

En el artículo , Grimly Curmudgeon escribió:

Wouldn't take much to emasculate a wanker like Woddles.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well they seem to have worked on Roddie.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Perhaps they've dragged her down there with them. Still no sign of her. Suppose she could be constipated and hasn't needed to pay another visit since she posted on the 8th?

"Big shit; no Chief".

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon