FS: Bosch SDS drills

Thought I'd mention them here before ebaying, in case anyone is interested.

I have 4 new bosch blue drills for sale - GBH 2-18 RE is the model number.

They are the same as

have them at =A3110, I'm looking for =A350 each (plus =A37 postage)

They are the 110V version, so perhaps not ideal for DIY, but if anyone is interested, please email me.

I also have 2 Makita 6824 Drywall screwdrivers (240V) like

also at =A350.

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
andrew

Are you making a loss and will they have a warranty?

Reply to
Part timer

Full Bosch 3 year warranty - I bought them from a large builder's merchant chain when they experimented with online selling (at some strange prices). Unfortunately, they ran out of the 240V, so sent the

110V instead. I won't be making a loss, but have set the price aiming to sell them quickly. Makitas have the Makita 12 month warranty. A
Reply to
andrew