Bosch SDS Repair

Bosch SDS Repair open original image

My Bosch SDS drill PBH 2200re gave up on me recently and having done some research on line it seems the suppression filter under the trigger has given up. I managed to get a replacement part however when I came to put everything back together I am left with a contact and have no idea where it goes. I've tried to photograph it as best I can. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Paul