Foams for DIY work

Hi guys,

I am looking for a DIY foam I can use - preferably viscoelastic/ rubbery but with full elastic recovery upon removal of pressure. Something like soft packing foam which might be used to pad out a briefcase carrying delicate equipment, but tougher with less give.

I would like to buy the foam in an unexpanded liquid form, inject it into a mould and let it set to shape.

Can anyone suggest foams I could try and retailers that would stock a range of them, that would ship to an address in the UK?

Thanks, Boffin

Reply to
Boffin