flue sleeve/sloping tiled roof

Check the W-B website for accessories relating your proposed boiler at (click on your boiler, and drill down to accessories for that model). I don't think they specifically have a roof tile adaptor, but it doesn't need to be a W-B item, you can get them from any plumber's or builder's merchant.

Eg, part number 12042 at

hth David

Reply to
Lobster

Have just installe a WB 40 CDi with vertical flue thro roof, and use a aluminium roof flashing slate, like the one at:

a treat and is simple to install. Roofer did it within an hour!

Hope this helps!

-- Part P Avoider

Reply to
Part P Avoider

These are generic items. I have a WB Greenstar with a flue going through a roof slate. The special slate consists of a metal square with a rubber boot seal, which you cut to size and push the flue through.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I am considering fitting a Worcester Bosch combi with vertical flue which will need to pass through tiled roof..Are there purpose made seals /flashing plates for the Worcester 100m/m boiler flue or are there any generic types available. TIA Gordon

Reply to
Gordon