Flotex flooring

Has anyone used Flotex?

looks OK, seems to tick all the other boxes and for the size I need is affordable.

Any input....

Oh, its going in a kitchen, we aren't particularly sloppy and there is no door to the outside so no dirty feet etc.

Cheers,

Rick

Reply to
R D S

seemed pretty happy with it. I suspect it's more than a little "unfashionable" now, but if that doesn't bother you then go ahead.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Its damn near indestructable and nothing stains it. Cleans up a treat as well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman