flaking paint

Hi there

I hope someone can help me with a problem I have with repainting my house. We had a leak under our floor ant the dampness came up the wall and the paint came off the bottom of the wall up to about a foot above the floor. We have had the leak fixed but now we will have to repaint but I dont know what to do about the area that the paint came off if I just paint over it you can still see where the paint meets.

Reply to
william

========================= Simple enough rub it down again and put a thin layer of polyfilla on area let it dry then rub down again till you think it level then repaint.

Grouch

Reply to
Grouch

Let it dry out thoroughly first; see if crystals form.

Reply to
Michael McNeil