Drayton TA/M4 flowshare valve

I have a Drayton TA/M4 3-way actuator/flowshare valve, which is leaking from between the plastic body and the metal flange that is sandwiched between the plastic body and the brass 3 way port/valve body arrangement. It is a slow drip at the moment which has only recently started and only occurs during heating demand (not hot water demand seemingly and not when there is no flow).
Has anyone else encountered this? Is it a gasket or O ring that is leaking perhaps?
Does anyone know if Drayton (think its ACL Drayton now) have a website and or technical support email address.
Thanks in advance
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.