FAQ: included email addresses

A lot of personal email addresses have accumulated in the FAQ over the years, mainly to identify original authors. In the latest edit session I have re-coded all these in the html to reduce the possibility of harvesting by spam-bots. The addresses still appear as normal to a user but are much less recognizable to a bot.

In the process I realised that many are out of date, and in view of the spam risk some may wish theirs to be deleted altogether.

If your email is in the FAQ could you let me know if it should be updated, or deleted.

Thanks

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

Google uk.d-i-y archive is at
NOSPAM from address to email me