Electrical spares: one to bookmark

Replaced the GU10q lamp in the kitchen yesterday morning, only to find the problem was actually a "cooked" lampholder.

Tried the ususal suspects. TLC don't stock them, Farnell will only sell me five.

Google turned up

They had several flavours including peg and screw fitting, £1 each and £3 postage, so banged in an order at about lunchtime yesterday. Best of all, they turned up today. Kitchen light now up and running.

No connection apart from being a *very* happy customer.

Reply to
Newshound

Out of curiosity - and to show your post was worth while because I looked it up - what's GZ10 lampholders? They look like GU10 but must have some difference. Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Alan Braggins

connectors, for the four pin D-type flat fluorescent tube.

Reply to
Newshound

Thanks - very useful link.

Reply to